I am so excited and truly humbled to share with you all my first, Sany.Delight sponsored Charity and Clothes drive! My entire adulthood has been centered around advocacy, not-for-profit work, grass roots organizations and serving the underserved and disadvantage. Regardless of where I am in life, it is truly my passion and a major part of my character to give back. After years of collaborations and assisting other organizations with their own, for 2018, I decided to fund and start my own.
I present to you…
Here is the information, plain and simple:
- Donation centers are located at both @bottomlineyoga, @thecryobar, and @fit_results_chicago locations. As well as @whiskchicago and @sobutcherchicago.
- The money collected from the sale will be used to purchase warm pieces that we are short on. I will be shooting live content both at the charity event, when I purchase items, and when I distribute the donations.
- On 12/2 I am hosting a charity event to help raise money to purchase things in need. Raffle tickets can be purchased in advance through me or at the event for:
- $5/1; $12/3; or $20/5.
- There should be over 7 chances to win packages over $75 each!
- You do not need to be present to win.
- Prizes that are Chicago based will be drawn that day, while others will be drawn 1-3 days later.
- If you win and you are not located in Chicago, I will personally mail you your winnings with my own money.
- Raffle tickets can be purchased in advance or at the event. I am collecting money through Chase, Venmo, Zelle, Paypal, and cash in person.
- The prizes will be finalized on Saturday 12/1, so you can inform me where you want your raffle tickets to go into.
- I have raffle prizes are curated bundles that fall under “fitness”; “lifestyle”; “food”; and “Skin & beauty”.
- Also, there are raffle prizes from companies/sponsors that gifted their own package.
You can take a look at some of the raffle prizes listed under “ClothingDrive” in my highlight on instagram.
I am always looking for more donations, so even if you cannot stop by the donation centers by 12/9, reach out to me and I can meet up to pick it up!
If you have questions, feel free to reach out to me!